Why would we need training?
There are many times that training needs should be assessed:
- Induction – what training does the new recruit need in order to be able to perform their job properly?
- Poor performance – does the employee need training to help them improve?
- New tasks – employees may need training on a procedure or a new computer system
- Management – employees who are taking on line management responsibilities may need training to help them do this effectively
- Succession planning – if you want to ensure that you still have the skills and experience you need if someone leaves, it makes sense to train others up so that they can step up into the role or provide cover
- Change in legislation – your employees should be up-to-date with health and safety law and equality legislation
- Team development – training can help teams form and work together more effectively
Why use Judith Coslett HR?
I can design training that is tailored to your organisation rather than a generic course. For example I can design training around your particular procedures and systems, to address your issues and at the level needed by your employees.
I was looking for a training course on mediation for my HR team. Judith designed a one day course specifically to meet our needs and then delivered it on site. The team liked her style of delivery, which was interactive and practical, and I was pleased with the quality. The cost was very reasonable and much cheaper than sending six people on a standard course in London.
Head of HR, local authority