What help might you need?

If a change in legislation is coming up, or you are considering a major project, you may want to commission some research and a written paper setting out the findings.  This can speed up progress if you are very busy with the day job and can’t find time to do the research yourself within the required timeframe.

Some Chief Executives or boards of trustees tend to have more respect for research conducted by an external consultant, rather than someone from the in-house team.